Friday 18 January 2019

Up Your Style With A Fashionable Time wear


Watches could actually play a big role in your making you OOTD perfect for the day. I have a few but it's mainly in 2 categories only, casual and formal. Lol yup, that's pretty much what I look for when I buy watches. Since the new year is just around the corner, thanks to Tawaf Timepiece I now have another classic watch where is suitable both for my casual style and my formal style. 



 Tawaf Timepiece. A simple yet stylish timepiece which comes in a  variety of colors and styles and that is not it. There's are few collections and I would say the Petite Collection suits me best. Both the classic and the petite collection comes in a trendy and sleek interchangeable canvas straps. The one I choose has 3 colours on the strap, red blue and white. What I like about Tawaf Timepiece Petite collection is that it'll definitely suite any style that you're trying to pull off and it's the perfect size for my wrist. I have skinny wrist and some watches doesn't fit perfectly. 


 Tawaf Timepiece has a variety of watches in their collection, there are watches for her and watches for him too! Powered by Japanese Quartz movement the Classic Tawaf Clockwise is the perfect contemporary piece for everyday style. Other than that, their collection of watches are also water resistant up to 3ATM and also comes with a 2 year warranty! 


 Twinning and flaunting our new watch from Tawaf Timepiece. There's a wide selection to choose from and I'm pretty sure you're dying to shop for a multipurpose time wear where you can match any outfit of the day! Check out their official website and also their social media pages to find out more and get yours today. 


 Tawaf Timepiece

No comments:

Post a Comment