Wednesday 29 May 2019

The Ultimate Life Savior Tracker TAG La V2

Do you also have that person who will always ask you where's their stuff? Yup my boyfriend is that super forgetful person,always asking me where did he put his things:
Babe did you see my keys ah?
Babe where's my bag ah?
Did you see my phone babe?
LOL
Thank God I have good memory sometimes so I'll end up being his walking tracking device. But of course not to say that I'm perfect, I do tend to forget where did I last left my car keys or even my phone. The frustration of digging and torturing your brain to remember where did you last put it makes you thinking " why la i have to go through this?". Now thanks to TAG La, now I don't have to be my boyfriend's walking tracking device and I don't have to worry about forgetting where's my phone at.  





TAG La is known by most Malaysians as the most popular lost item tracker. The company has sold over 70K up to date of it's Bluetooth Trackers. Comes with its own app, lost items can easily be found by just a tap of a button through the app to ring the item. Now TAG La has came out with an upgraded version of their tracker called TAG La V2. The latest TAG La V2 comes in a round shape which represents a clock or a watch. With its extreme convenience and portability, it serves as a daily reminder to treasure time and live our day efficiently. As research shows, a person wastes approximately 10 minutes everyday just to look for misplaced items, which in the long run would take about 150 days in a lifetime, that's a lot of time wasted!



The reason I got the Black TAG La V2 is associated with power, elegance, formality, and mystery. Black denotes strength and authority. Plus, black would look good on anything anywhere. Even my boyfriend could have it with him with no complains. There are other various colours too! There's white, blue, green, yellow and also red.

Here's how TAG La V2 works:
ATTACH
TAG La to anything you don't want to lose and connect it to the TAG La app.

RING
TAG La from the app or double press it to ring your phone. It works even if it's on silent!

FIND
your missing items with ease. The app remembers when and where you last had your belongings.

SHARE
and ask for help from their TAG La Global Community even if your item is out of range.

THERE'S MORE!
there's even built-in photography function. Don't know where you've dropped your item? No worries! TAG La will automatically locate the last place seen location through the app.


This is my favorite feature. Not being able to find my phone is the most stressful part if you're not even sure where you left it. Simply double-click the device button to ring your phone. It will still ring even if it’s on silent mode. Totally a God sent product! Now I don't have to hear my boyfriend constantly asking where's his stuff and I don't have to worry bout any misplaced belongings. If you're too looking for a compact easy to carry device tracker, head over to TAG La's Official Website and Facebook Page to place your orders. They even offer different packages which you can get for your whole family. No more missing items!





No comments:

Post a Comment