Monday 21 September 2020

Get Them Summer Ready Eyebrows at EyStudio

 I usually draw my eyebrows on a daily basis but let's admit it, to be sure your eyebrows are on fleek you might or might not take at least 15minutes to get both sides done( I take 15mins lol) From making sure it's even, making sure the colour isn't 1 side darker than the other or even hoping that you didn't end up with crayon sin chan eyebrows. So to save up time during make up, I've got the chance to get eyebrows embroidery from Eystudio. Time to have those eyebrows right for the summer!






Eystudio is run by Olivia, where she doesn't only does embroidery, but also does manicure, eyelash extension and also make up. The moment Olivia greeted me by the lobby i literally got starstruck no joke. (Shes tall and pretty just like a model, who wouldn't get star-strucked by a model) She only takes appointment based as she runs the show herself .




What is Eyebrow embroidery?

It is a treatment that gives fuller, bolder and natural looking eyebrows that lasts for years This treatment, also known as semi-permanent tattoo,  or microblading, is a lifesaver when it comes to having eyebrows that's always on fleek and also won’t wash away. I take at least an 45mins to do my make up and talk about how much time I could save with this.



So Olivia started by sketching my eyebrows first. She's quite meticulous as she makes sure that both sides is balanced and also making sure that I'm satisfied with how thick or long it is. She's really patience with all the details to make sure I'm happy with the results. She talked to me about the technique she's using which is Mist Eyebrows Embroidery.  It's semi-permanent makeup as it will only last up to 1-2 years depending on your skin and how you care for it. I've searched that it's a Korean technique which done by creating  micro dots around the eyebrow areas. It gives a  very natural powdery look , and it's different from other styles of embroidery.  



After Olivia makes sure I'm happy with the results, then I'm off to relax while she applies a numbing cream around my brows area. She did 1 side first to make sure I could bear the pain of Theresa any. For me, i have tattoos and i would say probably when the numb cream starts to wear off a bit i did felt the needle slightly but then I just tahan only la. hahaha i can feel it but it's still slightly bearable for me. There were just the both of us so I couldn't take much during the process. But here's the end results!





It really does give a natural look and I just couldn't stop admiring it. The whole process from sketching and apply numb cream till both sides are done probably take around 3 hours depending on individuals pain tolerance as well.





Tadaaaa here's Olivia! So now you understand why I was star-strucked? Lol Look at those eyebrows! Now I can save make up time and it definitely suits me don't you think?
if you're looking for a place to get your eyebrow embroidered you can try EyStudio. Super friendly lady boss and she also offers other beauty services as well. She's having a promo where right now the price for 1 person is RM588 instead of RM788. Not only that, if you bring a friend along it's only RM888 for her eyebrow embroidery service. Head over to Eystudios Instagram to check out her artwork. Stay tuned and I'll show you once it's healed.

Till then.










No comments:

Post a Comment