Saturday 2 January 2021

Prep Your Skin Routine with SNP Prep Cicaronic Set.


    It’s important use to a good range of skincare especially if you’re trying to keep a radiant skin during the humid weather nowadays. I mean it’s crazy how hot some part of the day is and the UV is just crazy to my skin. I’ve known SNP Masks and personally tried it before also honestly love it a lot but it was on the pricy side for me last time. Now SNP just released a range of skincare that helps sooths and calms the skin also that also contains recovery ingredients The SNP Prep Cicaronic Set.



    SNP actually stands for ScienceNature and Purity; this means that the brand focuses on research and development to produce skincare products with natural ingredients that is safe for all skin types. I have combination skin and it is important to me that make sure I always moisturize my skin before I get on with my day. Since I’ve got the set I’ve managed to try it for a week now and I would say I really love how my skin feels it’s getting smoother and more hydrated. The key ingredients lies in the name, Cica actually stands for Centella Aisatica and triple layer of Hyaluronic Acid, also active ingredients such as 6 kinds Peptide that provides vitality. Every use really soothes the skin and also I’m a sucker for scent and this smells perfecto! The Cicaronic Skin care comes in 5 range:

i) Cicaronic Mild Cleansing Foam

ii) Cicaronic Toning Essence

 iiii) Cicaronic SOS Ampoule 7s

iv) Cicaronic Soothing Cream

v) Cicaronic SOS Daily Mask 10s

Cicaronic Mild Cleansing Foam

    Cicaronic mild cleansing foam is highly moisturizing and also a calming cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling and hydrated after every wash. It’s a mild cleanser that is suitable for sensitive and also helps to sooths irritated skin. Just a tiny pea sized is enough to lather up and I love how soft it feels on the skin also gives a thorough clean.

Cicaronic Toning Essence


The Cicaronic Toning Essence acts as a locking toner by preventing moisture loss. It helps to moisture tired and damage skin which it’s important for the first step in your skincare routine. The Hypoallergenic mild formula which helps skin irritation for sensitive skin and containing skin-friendly ingredients that keeps the skin clear and translucent.

Cicaronic SOS Ampoule 7s

    The Cicaronic 7 Days recovery ampoule gives you specialized care for your tired and sensitive skin. This ampoule contains active ingredient inside that quickly soothes your skin in a week. It helps to improve and regenerate the skin. 1 bottle of ampoule is actually enough for me to use twice. After toning pour an appropriate amount and massage into your skin till it’s fully absorbed.

Cicaronic Soothing Cream

    The Cicaronic Soothing Cream is the perfect skin Saviour cream for irritated skin. Its’ high functioning cream texture leaves the skin soft and moisturized. The Cica Trio soothing ingredient contains essence that gives the skin a soft texture yet it doesn’t feel too sticky, perfect for the hit and go. It’s light to the skin yet it helps to protect damaged skin with highly dense centella extract just right for the soothing effect.  

Cicaronic SOS Daily Mask 10s

    Last but not least the Cicaronic SOS Soothing Mask allows skin restoration with only 1 sheet. With its triple layer Hyaluronic Acid it soothes the skin and is cooling to sensitive skin. It’s rich in essence and they use 100% natural derived silk fabric that helps deliver soothing and moisturizing effect to your skin with. I love how easily it absorbs into the skin after you remove the mask and there’s also a generous amount of essence left that you could apply it around your neck and elbows area. Use the mask after the ampoule and apply it for 15-20 minutes and your skin care routine is done!

 


I would say I love how this range can cater to all skin types and it contains ingredients that help sooths irritated skin. I’ve been using for a while now and I can see how my skin looks brighter and smoother now. And also it’s an affordable range! Ever since the pandemic I’m pretty sure owning an affordable and good skin care range does wonders when you have to be at home all the time. Since it’s not the right time to be out and about, why not put the extra time for a good skin care routine? If you would like to get your hands on the SNP Cicaronic set, they are exclusively available at all Guardians. Try it for yourself and get your perfect range for that flawless skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment