Monday 18 March 2019

Blaze Those Extra Calories Away With Jonlivia

If you've been following my social medias 
you'll notice that I've been hitting the gym quite often and it's been going on for approximately 6 months already and the gym has literally changed my life. Lol I'm a really hard gainer (but my trainer/bf thinks that I don't eat enough lol) and I've been trying my best to actually gain some weight cause I'm tired of hearing people say how skinny I am so since I'm a picker eater, might as well build muscles to you know disguise my skinniness. Tho it's not easy and I know I am still supposed to eat as much calories I need, but going to the gym really is what motivate me to keep my body on check. (fact: I used to hate going to the gym cause of the pain, now I love the pain)




I'm pretty sure many of you ladies might feel insecure due to the eyes that might glue to you while you're working out for example, like if your tummy fat showing off or when you're squatting you're showing too much of your butt. My worries in the gym is over exposing my lower body and you definitely do not want lines to show that people could obviously see. My ideal gym wear is definitely something that gives the right amount of comfort and most importantly, protect the parts that should be well covered. Having a pants that is squat proof is really a must when you're working on them legs. The squad has been hitting the gym with me which I'm super proud of, and thanks to my partner in crime, I've managed to get my hand on Jonlivia's Neoheat series, BlazePants Kuro.


Jonlivia is known the be a number 1 active lifestyle wear that helps to blaze those calories away with 4 times more sweat in comfort alongside with soft and breathable material that lets you stretch it out in style. All of their Neoheat products come with a high performance Neoheat fabric which increases calorie burning up to 4times faster! Jonlivia's BlazePants Kuro is made of 85% neoprene and 15% nylon. Kuro actually means “black” in Japanese and also can be defined as “to focus”. The BlazePants Kuro solely focuses on boosting weight loss progress of of the achiever. Well for my case, I would aim to sweat of the toxic in my body as weight loss is not my concern, I wanna gain weight. Lol


The BlazePants Kuro comes in a full black and elegant material which is thick enough to be super squat proof. It stretches fine and it really does make you burn calories like hell. Wear it to the gym for a workout and you'll literally sweat 4 times more from head to toe. Lol I got mine in S size and since I'm Petite, it's a lil loose for me but it's not a problem for me, I'll just work till i fit in it. (yup, build them butt)


Look! They even have a inner pocket which allows you to put small items like cash, card or your earphones. How convenient! There's actually an instruction to how you should start your weight loss journey with the BlazePants Kuro. Its written that for beginners you should start off with a 1 to 2 hours duration then as you allow your body to adapt to this duration and slowly increase your wear time to 4 hours per day to max 9 hours per day. Here are some instructions on how to care for your BlazePants Kuro.

Hand wash
Machine cold wash
medium iron
do not bleach
do not tumble dry


Overall, the BlazePants Kuro is definitely a handy help if you're looking to blaze those extra calories but do note that you will literally sweat like crazy so prepare a towel or bring something to wipe off the crazy sweat after a workout. Trust me, I was already sweating before I started my first exercise. Lol If you wanna know more and what other products Jonlivia has to offer, check out their official website and also their social medias to see which of their collection suits you best. You'll never go wrong when style and fitness came hand in hand, it's like having the best of both worlds!








No comments:

Post a Comment