Saturday 25 August 2018

Afternoon Tea with The Butterflies at Double Tree Resort by Hilton, Penang

Every girl loves a good afternoon tea, delicious pastries, instagrammable desserts and a few girlfriends to have a good catch up session. To enjoy exquisite tier of pastries like “tai tais” is life for all girls I can say. Which girl don't like you tell me? I'll go ketuk her head hahaha *Just kidding.

Picture courtesy to Eros (deep love for all the photos on that day)
And all thanks to The Butterfly Project’s team, our Mamasan came all the way from KL to have a lil get together with butterflies from Penang at Double Tree Resort by Hilton Hotel Penang. Big thank you to Jessica (PR of Double Tree by Hilton) for her warm hospitality throughout the tea session. When I heard Mamasan and the butterfly project’s squad is coming to town I was super super excited, couldn't wait to meet them again and also properly this time. Haha first time shy sikit. So this is us The Glam Squad attending BB Art Deco with the other butterflies.



The moment we walk into the lounge we were greeted by the spacious open air Axis Lounge which is located in the lobby. And not forgetting the breathtaking beach view. The feeling was so “atas” I couldn't help but felt like Blair or Serena from Gossip girls having tea with the squad. Hahaha


After being comfortably seated, a server offered us to pick from a wide selection of Dilmah T-series Designer Gourmet Teas. There were so many I had a tough time picking which I would like to try. So the choices were made, we ended up picking Rose with french Vanilla ( oh this is so good), Moroccan Mint Green Tea and the Single Estate Darjeeling. The rose with french Vanilla topped the list for me (the girls loved it most too), it's so calming to be sipping tea which has a rosey aroma. Mad love for this.

Doing what we girls so best. SELFIE!

And so here's the Hi-tea set which comes in a 3 tier setting with mouth watering bite size pastries. At a very affordable price of only RM64 for 2 pax inclusive free flow of tea. Just the right amount to share with a bff if your girls are not big eaters. ( like mine)

From top to bottom
-Royal Milk Tea Espuma in shooter glass
-Ginger Lemongrass Tea Infusion creme Brulee
-Green Tea Macaroon
-Earl Grey and White Chocolate Mousse
-Grill Smoke Tea Chicken Breast in Green tea Sandwich Bread
- Tea Flavoured Chicken quiche
-Jasmine Scone


Instead of just having tea and chit chatting, we managed to challenge our creative side by doing some craft decorating activity. I really love arts and craft so I was literally in my own world piping and decorating Althea Petal Velvet Powder thanks to Mamasan and also Althea, my favourite online stop for my favourite korean beauty products.

I've given my full attention and effort like my life is on it. hahah
that's how much I love artsy fartsy stuff.


Can you guess which is mine? Big thanks to Sydney for guiding us through the process, it's easier than I thought. Hahaha check out the outcome of the girls and mine. I would say it's not bad at all for us first timers doing piping. After being done decorating the Althea Petal Velvet Powder, I move on to my own BB Cushion which is “a concept”, also from Althea!



I really had alot of fun sipping tea and also doing girly activity with the girls. I could go on all day doing this with them but that wouldn't pay the bill. Hahaha I would like to say it was a great “tai tai” experience for me and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna date my mom soon for tea. Hahaha



Again a big thank you to the team of The Butterfly Project, Mamasan, Eros (the awesome photographer), Sydney( the super nice babe), Syahira and Bo(the 2 hot chickas)  for bringing to event to Penang! I really hope and pray you guys will come back again and bring more events for us penang butterflies. *fingers crossed


And so it's a wrap for the BB Beauty Art Deco at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Penang. If you like to know more about the afternoon tea set, do follow their Facebook and Instagram!

Double Tree Resort by Hilton hotel Penang.

Daily Hi-tea @ Axis Lounge
Various pastries and free flow tea
3pm- 6pm
Rm64 for 2 pax

#Butterflymsia #AltheaKorea #EatDrinkHilton #TeaWithHilton


No comments:

Post a Comment